This 250x250mm internationally recognised class 6.1 toxic hazard warning diamond placard is fully compliant with the UN ADR, RID IMDG/IMO, ADN and ICAO/IATA requirements. It’s made from durable laminated polypropylene and conforms to B.S 5609:1986 which is making it perfect for transporting toxins by road, rail, air and sea.
You will need to apply this hazard warning placard if you are transporting hazardous goods and hazardous chemicals that fall under the class 6.1 toxic classification. Class 6.1 toxins include potassium cyanide, mercuric chloride as well as substances that are liable to cause death or serious human injury to health if inhaled.
- Class 6.1 toxic hazard warning diamond placard
- Made from durable laminated polypropylene
- Measures 250x250mm
- Internationally recognised
- Perfect for transport by road, rail, air and sea
- Supplied as individual labels
- Fully compliant with
- UN ADR
- RID IMDG/IMO