This 250x250mm internationally recognised class 1 explosive hazard warning diamond placard is fully compliant with the UN ADR, RID IMDG/IMO, ADN and ICAO/IATA requirements. It’s made from durable laminated polypropylene and conforms to B.S 5609:1986 which is making it perfect for transporting explosives by road, rail, air and sea.
You will need to apply this hazard warning placard if you are transporting hazardous goods and hazardous chemicals that fall under the class 1 explosive classification. Class 1 explosives are any substance that functions as an explosive either by design or by chemical reaction. This also includes devices and articles.
- Class 1 explosive hazard warning diamond placard
- Made from durable laminated polypropylene
- Measures 250x250mm
- Internationally recognised
- Perfect for transport by road, rail, air and sea
- Supplied as individual labels
- Fully compliant with
- UN ADR
- RID IMDG/IMO